Provita Eurotech Ltd is a privately owned company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of natural animal health products. We operate out of two sites from purpose-built GMP licensed facilities for the manufacture of animal health products.
The Production Manager has responsibility for the management of product and process implementation, manufacturing, inventory management and distribution in Omagh, Co Tyrone and Donaghcloney, Co Down sites. Provita is a rapidly growing innovative leader in probiotics, hoofcare, colostrum, silage additive and nutritional products. The company is looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to work within the GMP/HACCP approved facility. A competitive remuneration package with a genuine career opportunity will be offered.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Direct and co-ordinate the work of designated employees and manage personnel activities to meet production schedules.
- To facilitate the establishment and implementation of organisational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness, and effect changes required for improvement.
- To ensure that all work activities are conducted in accordance with qualitystandards including GMP and HACCP.
- To execute the functions of production manager, as required by GMP.
- In collaboration with the Managing Director / Company Secretary develop strategic and operational plans for assigned areas. Communicate plan and continuously evaluate plans.
- To act as a team member within the product development team and participate in R&D programme as required.
- Represent the organisation to various local and international customers, trade organisations and/or regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- To liaise with other departments including marketing, sales, accounts as required.
- To perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
- Third level degree in a scientific discipline
- 5yr + manufacturing experience in a GMP and/or HACCP environment with at least
- 2yr experience in a supervisory/management role within a multifaceted and busy team.
- Motivational and team-building ability with coaching and leadership skills as well as the ability to harness and focus resources for results-oriented productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Office applications
- Analytic insightful mind, with a focus on self and team awareness, pragmatic resolution, systemic thinking and fair judgment.
- Self-disciplined personal management style for effective time, task, prioritization and team management.
- Project management experience
- MRP/ERP experience
Provita is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates should forward their CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Provita, 21, Bankmore Rd, Omagh, BT79 0EU
Closing date 22/08/22