ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently recruiting for a creative and dynamic Marketing Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of marketing developments within the business. From the creation of new marketing materials such as literature, advertising, social media, videos and website to creating and updating product packaging and label artwork.
- Develop high quality, creative multi-channel marketing solutions in print and digital formats.
- Aid in the development of the company’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Assist in developing and managing the Provita website, updating and creating new content regularly and analysing SEO performance.
- Produce creative that simplifies technical complexity and enhances key messages.
- Play a lead role as a brand champion for design across the company, contributing to the ongoing development of the company visual identity.
- Build, maintain and promote positive, collaborative and close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with agency partners, printers and suppliers were required to produce and print materials
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years in a marketing role.
- Experience in creating and delivering strategic marketing programs that resonate with consumers and create value for customers & distributors.
- Skilled in the development of brand strategy, creation and evaluation of advertising, digital marketing and communication campaigns.
- Experience of content development for variety of platforms.
- Strong IT skills to include MS Office.
- Graphic design skills an advantage Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist in design and creation of new website.
- Social Media Management to include Google Analytics and SEO.
- Experience in website CRM systems, Google Analytics and Social Media.
- Strong organisational and communication skills; forward- thinking, ‘can-do’, positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects concurrently and often operating to tight deadlines.
Submit CV to email@example.com